We’re just really into housewares.
How We Work
Straight-line logistics give us the most efficient distribution system in the industry, resulting in reduced freight costs, maximized supply chain throughput and increased inventory turnover.
- Product development at Rancho Cucamonga, CA headquarters and at Hudson Mountain, MA
- Manufacturing in USA, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, India, Italy, Mexico
- Distribution through Los Angeles, Memphis, and Roanoak, AL
- Ten regional sales offices and showrooms around the country keep people close to our customers for quick response
- Canada managed by Bradshaw Canada in Toronto
- Asia supported by Bradshaw Asia with offices in Ningbo, Shenzhen, Hong Kong
Our fully automated and paperless Rancho Cucamonga facility is managed by RedPrairie’s system and is the heart of our North American DSDC operations, distributing over 150 million pieces a year.
27 acres of warehouse
space under one roof:
- Pallet production lines move 8 million cases through the facility each year.
- Pick and pack lines picking more than 1 million pieces shipping to 5,000 stores per week.
- Clip strip lines can produce 70,000 per day.
Through best practices and unrivaled customer support, Bradshaw moves product to market and off the shelf. We have the experience and know-how to manage your housewares category, create customized promotions or develop product for private labels.
Bradshaw International is a pioneer in Category Management and our proprietary platform D.A.R.T. (Demand Anaysis Reporting Tool) is the standard in the industry to:
- Analyze current sales
- Develop new product mixes
- Enhance category margins
- Track performance
Vendor Managed Inventory
We currently manage inventory for some of the top retailers in the United States.
Why have a vendor manage inventory?
- Maintain higher customer service levels
- Promote partnership by providing unique solutions
- Increase customer turns
- Increase our inventory turns
From natural lighting in our warehouses to using gray-water irrigation to energy- efficient shipping and transport to recycling, Bradshaw's green initiatives are good for the planet and good for business.
- We recycle over 1000 tons of cardboard every year.
- 2.5 acres of greenbelt surrounds our facility, irrigated by recycled water.
- We reduced electricity use by 44% by installing skylights, motion sensors and high-efficiency lighting.
- Our fleet of forklifts are electric to keep the warehouse clean; and are recharged at night when electricity is in low demand.